Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Review of MADE FOR YOU (The Best Mistake #2) by Lauren Layne

"William Gregory Thatcher. Will you have a fling with me?" - Brynn

Made for You
Series: The Best Mistake # 2
Author: Lauren Layne
Publisher: Grand Central Publishing
Release Date: October 28th, 2014
Source: Netgalley

Purchase Links: Amazon - B&N - iTunes - BAM
Add to Goodreads

When the Wrong Guy is Oh-So-Right

Will Thatcher is exactly the type of sexy playboy good girls like Brynn have always avoided. And yet there was still something about him she just couldn't resist. When Will moved across the country three years ago, Brynn vowed it was time to put him behind her. She never thought Will might have other plans . . .

Back in town, Will intends to get what he's always wanted-gorgeous, unforgettable Brynn. For years, he tormented the untouchable ice princess in a desperate bid for her attention. Now he has a new plan, and he'll do anything to rewrite their stormy past.

This time, he's out to show Brynn that the imperfect man might be the best mistake of her life . . .


Wow! Just...wow. Mind (and Kindle) = blown.

Will has been attracted to Brynn since the moment he laid eyes on her in high school. He's tried everything to get her attention. You know, all the things we did in school to the person we liked... Kicked their chair. Pulled their hair. Will tried it all. He even flew Brynn's bra up the flagpole. Nothing worked... Until their one night of passion three years ago. Spurned once again, Will moved away hoping the distance would make her heart grown fonder. But now he's back and he's determined to win Brynn's heart once and for all.

I freaking loved Made for You. From the first page to the very last, I was enthralled with the story of Brynn and Will's passionate romance. Lauren's characters are amazing. If you read my review on the first book in the Best Mistake series, you'll know that I loved Gray and Sophie. In Made for You, I fell head over heels in love with Will and Brynn. Will freaking rocked my Kindle. He's passionate and determined. He's playful and successful. He is everything I want in a book boyfriend. Brynn is just wonderful. She learns to throw her lists out the window and live life to the fullest. I loved the banter and verbal sparring between Will and Brynn. The zingers and one liners they send to each other had me giggling in the dark. Their verbal foreplay ignited nights of white hot passion that'll melt your Kindle. Sizzling!

Made for You clinches it. My second book from Lauren Layne and I'm officially a fan of her work. Lauren's books have an unbelievable mix of sass, sexiness, and romance. They are so much fun to read. I started Made for You Saturday night and I was still wide awake at 3am Sunday morning because I just had to read one more chapter. That one more chapter turned into five and before I knew it, I finished the book and looked like a zombie Sunday morning. And to be honest, I wouldn't have it any other way. Except now have to wait for the next book in the Best Mistake series, which I hope is Jenna's story because the girl needs to have her world rocked. I'm just sayin'...



Lauren Layne used to work in e-commerce. She wore cute shoes and big-girl clothes like an adult.

Then she was like, nope, changed into her pajamas and started writing romance novels.

She believes in sarcasm, weekday happy hours, and happily ever after.

Author Links 




1 comment: