Friday, July 22, 2016

Review: Tuscan Heat (SoBe Heat #1) by Anise Storm

"What we started here was only the beginning, my little spitfire." - Mario De Palma

Tuscan Heat
Series: SoBe Heat #1
Author: Anise Storm
Publisher: Self-Published
Release Date: July 5, 2016
Source: Author for Review

Buy Links: Amazon
Add to Goodreads

Having known each other since birth, Mario De Palma and Melania Barone fought worse than siblings. That all changed one evening when dueling tempers exploded into a night of passion and desire under the Tuscan Heat.

Three years later, Melania finally had all she’d ever dreamed of...a successful Italian restaurant...a group of close-knit friends who were more like sisters...and a single lifestyle on the shores of South Beach. Occasionally she wanted more, but two out of three wasn’t bad.

After enjoying world-wide culinary success, Mario returned to South Beach intending to open a restaurant of his own. That wasn’t the only reason he returned to Florida, though. He moved home to claim the one woman who hadn’t left his mind since their night together in Italy.
More than tempers exploded when they reunited, especially once she believed that he was out to sabotage her restaurant.

Will Mario be able to convince Melania of the truth before a force of nature threatens to end that dream forever?


Let's flash back to earlier this year... I had just read Anise Storm's Obsession. Started it at 11:30 PM and I finished it just a few hours later. Who needs sleep? Now... You'd think I would have learned my lesson. Right?  What time did I start Tuscan Heat? Yep, 11:30 PM. When did I finish it? Yeah, a few hours later. How much sleep did I get? Not a whole lot. Was it worth it? Hell ya!

After I finished Anise's debut book, I had a feeling that she was going to become a new favorite erotic romance author. After finishing Tuscan Heat, there was no doubt in my mind that I will read everything Anise releases. I freaking loved this book! The chemistry between Mario and Melania was provocative and seductive. These two could melt an iceberg. I loved that it was dual perspective. That definitely gave the book more depth and I just plain loved getting inside Mario's head. The guy had it bad. Yum! Melania fought back as hard as she could before succumbing to her true feelings. Girl... Don't fight it! I just loved everything about Tuscan Heat. Everything from the characters to Anise's writing rocked. I'm so glad that this is the beginning of a new series and I hope that we don't have too much of a wait until the second book. Until then, Anise has the upcoming release of the sequel to Obsession later this year. 


Anise Storm is a new author of erotica, including BDSM and ménage. Possessing a life-long love of writing since childhood, she started by dabbling in poetry and other short stories.

A Southern transplant, Anise is married with children. She has a love of football, shoes, and tall, dark heroes. When not spending time with family or traveling, she can be found either curled up with a good book or writing.


Also Available from
Totally Bound

No comments:

Post a Comment